Let us discuss the strategies to get a pass mark or how to prepare for the forthcoming
Preparing for F.O.C - Strategy
Let's take the first unit.
This unit might have important topics to be covered like
- Computer Organization (Components of computers)
- Characteristics of computers.
- Evolution of computers.
- Number systems (Hexadecimal,Octal,Decimal,Binary)
- Types of Software
- Software Development Life cycle (SDLC cycle)
- Getting connected to internet
- Evolution of Internet.
UNIT 3 :
- Problem solving techniques
- Pseudo code
- Application software packages
UNIT 4 & 5 :
the hot spots to be concentrated here in are
- Formatted & Un formatted I/O
- Decision making (if, if .. else... etc.)
- Branching / Looping.
- String (definition,Declaration,Initializing, Reading & Writing , String Function)
- Call by value & Call by reference
- Recursive function
- Structure (Definition , features, description , syntax , example, array of structures , programs etc.).
For programs you might go on through
- A number/ string is palindrome or not
- Armstrong number or not.
- Prime or not
- Odd or even number
- Fibonacci series
- Matrix operations (Addition , Subtraction , Multiplication)
- Finding sum of elements in an array.
- Largest among the three numbers.